Dear Journal

You are the manifestation of Awareness in the physical world. Thank you for existing.
For being the canvas that holds my hurts, griefs, agonies and humiliations - I went around the world and came back with a pen in my hand for connection with you.

I build this bridge word by word between 'us' - Allow me to be without agenda.
As the non-judging, all accepting silent witness of grief, hurt and transformation - as the eternal kindness - I declare that this is what I have been seeking in all experiences.

In your kind allowance - my voice finds it's most honest expression - that I long to unite with your sombre serenity the pangs of incompleteness that echo in my heart.

Everyone had their agendas - I had mine too. I kept the same needs for approval, acceptance, validation in front of my friends, colleagues and audience.

I seek and find it here. In the blank pages of this journal my longing and seeking find peace.



Comments

Popular Posts